[Name of the Institution]
[Course Code: Course Name]
31. God is gracious and has showered countless blessings on me; I am miserable and worthless; I seek His refuge from my enemies.
32. God is forgiving; He confers absolution on the one who seeks deliverance; His blessings surround the one who starts loving Him.
33. God is loving; people should rejoice his blessings. He is watching humans from heaven, and delivers those who fear and love him.
34. God listens to the needy; He will save His servants, and destroy those who deny His commands.
35. God comes to help those who implore Him with hope; people in distress have no choice except looking to His protection.
36. God is just; the wrongdoers get their due at the end, the faithful are blessed with His eternal love.
37. God is not unfair to His servants; he will definitely reward them. The wrongdoers will be eradicated in the long run.
38. God stands by the truthful; He never abandons those who retain their faith, and remain humble.
39. God bestows salvation; He purifies His servants’ hearts and absolves them from their sins.
40. God lends a helping hand to whoever looks to Him; He is the shield that protects the mankind.
41. God is ever-watching; He appreciates those who support the deserving; He is willing to bless His servants; He dislikes false sayings about others.
42. God is everywhere; people get disappointed and blame their fate; they should know that God is near to them.
43. God enlightens the souls on the earth; His revelations enrich lives; His decrees empower minds.
44. God punishes those who become disloyal, arrogant, and wicked; He abandons them so that they may get what they had been seeking all their lives.
45. God is the king of all kings; He bestows kings with lands, wealth, women, sons, and conquests; He establishes the bond between man and woman.
46. God gives support and sustainability to all; no matter what happens to the earth and skies, but He will remain on the side of the Believers.
47. God rules over the whole universe; those who have faith in Him should rejoice, be calm, and present their purified prayers to Him.
48. God is great; His blessings are on the sacred places; people should have faith in him.
49. God purifies souls and nurture them; All have to die; only the truthful will cherish in the hereafter.
50. God knows the loyalty and disloyalty of people; He accepts only the purified deeds to reward.
51. God is the healing of the deprived and distressed; He sets them free from their adversities.
52. God does not approve evil at all; He destroys the evildoers.
53. God exists, and He is Omni-present; He lets the non-believers go astray.
54. God saves people from enemies; He helps them at the time of despair.
55. God is the real friend of man; He never betrays, whereas even the best of the friends deceive sometimes.
56. God responds to His servants’ cries; He does not refuse to give refuge ever.
57. God is near to the mankind, though He is in heavens; He is sought by those who are in a fix.
58. God is fair, He will make everything right at the end; the faithful will enjoy His blessings.
59. God saves kings and people when they seek refuge in Him; He restores them.
60. God does not approve indifference to Him; however, when people turn towards Him, He accepts their prayers.
61. God is the last hope of mankind; whatever people have to rejoice is all His blessing.
62. God owns everything; he is the giver, and all others merely act as the receivers of His favors.
63. God is to be loved by heart and soul; He should be glorified by His servants.
64. God is the most powerful; He rescues those who implore Him in their miseries.
65. God has control over the lands, seas, mountains, and everything that exists.
66. God is ever-listening to the people; He replies their prayers.
67. God has blessed the mankind since ever, and He continues to do this; all praise be to God.
68. God is the ultimate source of all power and wisdom; He enables His servants to fight against their enemies.
69. God strengthens His servants’ arms and provides them resources they need; therefore, people should not be in despair.
70. God is to be sought for redemption when hard times come, and there is no hope left to survive.
71. God is to be sought for refuge when someone is helpless and weak.
72. God will support His messengers in every aspect; He will not forsake them.
73. God is to be worshipped with all the purity of heart; He appreciates devotion and dedication to His cause.
74. God is Omni-hearing; He listens to the cries of His servants and comes for their help.
75. God is just and fair; He watches the deeds of bad people, and of those who fear him while taking an initiative.
76. God does not spare relentless evildoings; He must be feared by all in this regard.
77. God is true to His word; the servants should never get disappointed by their deprivations.
78. God is merciful; people betray and disobey Him; but He never stops His blessings on them.
79. God is gracious; He saves people, and opens new paths for them.
80. God is beneficent, and loves His true servants; people should turn to Him as well.
81. God sets everything right for the believers; He exalts them and suppresses their enemies.
82. God is one, and He rules over all beings; He will rise the suppressed and suppress the tyrants.
83. God is not indifferent to this world; He defeats His enemies, and sustains the servants.
84. God is the highest of all; His house is the brightest place in the universe; His servants feel the best being in His house.
85. God forgives; He overlooks the shortcomings of His servants, and grant them salvation.
86. God takes care of people; He cleanses their souls, and listens to their cries.
87. God is the most sublime; He elevates His servants.
88. God is the light of the universe; people need His enlightenment to come out of their darkness.
89. God is selfless and impartial; He is never unfair to anyone; He is always right in His doings.
90. God shows mercy on those who fear Him and turn to Him after committing wrong deeds.
91. God is the ultimate protector of mankind; anyone who needs to be safe and secure should come to His shelter.
92. God is the greatest judge of human deeds; He will appreciate the good-doers and discourage the evil-doers.
93. God is the greatest of all; everything in the Universe is under His command; His word rules over all.
94. God is kind; He will not leave His servants alone; His support is always there for them.
95. God is the most honorable; all praise be to Him; all worship be to Him; mankind is only meant for bowing before Him.
96. God owns all glory; His reign is universal; nobody can go against His decisions.
97. God is above all imperfections and deficiencies; the whole universe is an evidence of this fact; His creations indicate the flawlessness of His actions.
98. God is loving; people will rejoice His blessings, and commit wrongdoings as well; He will judge them one day.
99. God rules the world absolutely; His servants do the righteous things; the king follows His commands.
100. God is worthy of all praise; His servants should sing in His praise; He loves His servants more than anyone can do.
101. God is the greatest of all judges; He will see what people are doing; He will judge them all.
102. God is eternal; His reign is eternal; everything will perish; the weak should pray to God.
103. God is the most loving; His actions are just and wise; He forgives His servants’ shortcomings.
104. God is the creator of the whole universe; everything that exists speaks of His mastery and perfection.
105. God saves His servants from their enemies; He does not forsake them.
106. God is the most merciful; people involve in transgressions; He gives chances for rectification.
107. God is the most caring; people cry their miseries to Him; and He responds them with help, support, and elevation.
108. God helps His servants; He has promised that He will fight with their enemies on their behalf.
109. God creates resources for help; the wicked tend to terminate the righteous, but His help comes to protect His servants.
110. God blesses people to flourish by enabling their best men to be their kings.
111. God is true to His covenant; His law is eternal; His word is final.
112. God blesses His servants; they do as He says; His decrees are praiseworthy.
113. God is the most helpful; He is the highest; yet He takes care of the weak and the needy.
114. God is the mightiest; nature is His servant; the earth obeys His commands.
115. God is everywhere; the whole universe sings in His praise; but the non-believers cannot see His specters.
116. God is the most gracious; He rescues people in distress; His actions are all in favor of the mankind.
117. God is the most affectionate; He has blessed the mankind with His enduring grace.
118. God is the most generous; we owe all our gratitude to Him; He gives us life and salvation.
119. God sends His commands for the betterment of humanity; His decrees should be obeyed.
120. God is the greatest savior; He is the only one who ends people’s miseries.
121. God is the ultimate source of all good things; His help descends on His servants from the heavens.
122. God grants peace to humanity; people should implore Him for peace in Jerusalem.
123. God is with His servants; He uplifts them; His mercy looks for them.
124. God protects His servants; their enemies tend to devour them otherwise.
125. God makes His servants strong; He confers determination and integrity on them.
126. God changes conditions of people with time through His wisdom; nothing remains the same forever.
127. God is the creator of all activities carried out on the earth; His gifts to mankind are invaluable.
128. God blesses His servants from the highest heights; they should surrender to His commands.
129. God destroys the enemies of faith.
130. God has helped Israel many a time; they should seek His forgiveness.
131. God forgives sins; Israel should not lose hope in Him.
132. God chooses the best among His servants and enthrones them.
133. God loves to see His servants united.
134. God is to be praised by all.
135. God is above all comparisons; His oneness is absolute.
136. God is the most loving; His actions speak of His love for the mankind.
137. God is the only hope of the deprived.
138. God takes people out of their troubles; He gives them hope.
139. God is all-knowing; He is the Creator.
140. God hears His servants’ cries to redeem them.
141. God protects His servants from dangers.
142. God saves His men, and blesses them.
143. God provides safety and all necessities to His people.
144. God empowers His men to fight against evils.
145. God is to be praised, extolled, and worshipped.
146. God is the only sustainer of the needy and the oppressed.
147. God is worth all praise and reverence; His actions are exalted.
148. God is the most admirable; all people owe Him; all praise be to Him.
149. God is the creator and savior of Israel; they should hail Him.
150. God is worthy of the utmost praise by the whole universe.
Works CitedTop of Form
DeClaissé-Walford, Nancy L., Rolf A. Jacobson, and Beth LaNeel Tanner. The Book of Psalms. 2014.
Bottom of Form
Useful LinksFree Essays About Blog
If you have any queries please write to us
Join our mailing list
@ All Rights Reserved 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org